1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy
bar are cancelled out by the diet soda.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't
eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate,
brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
6. Movie related foods (Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn, Junior Mints, Red
Hots, Tootsie Rolls, etc.) do not have additional calories because they
are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.
7. Cookie pieces contain no fat-- the process of breaking causes fat
leakage. Exception: Cookies sold by TEXAS D'LITES distributors. Great
"Meal Replacement" with little or no FAT content, low in
calories, lots of fiber, protein, and other nutritional ingredients.
8. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in
the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife
making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories.
Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and white
NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any
other food color.
10. Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units
of heat. Examples are ice cream, frozen pies, and Popsicles.