Fun Cool Free Stuff
Trivia, Jokes, Games
13 Signs Your Living in the 90's
1) You tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2) You now think of three espressos as "getting wasted."
3) You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards In years.
4) You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
5) You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner is ready,
and he e-mails you back "What's for dinner?"
6) Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
7) You chat several times a day with a stranger from SouthAfrica,
but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
8) You didn't give your valentine a card this year, but you posted
one for your e-mail buddies via a web page.
9) Your daughter just bought a CD of all the records your college
roommate use to play.
10)You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup
to see if it contains Echinacea.
11)You check your blow dryer to see if it's Y2K compliant.
12)Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail Inbox, asking you to
send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
13)You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if
anyone is home.
Back to Jokes Main Menu
effective and free for job seekers; effective and almost free for recruiters.
CLICK HERE FOR MoneyForMail
$$$ to Read E-mail!
- Turn your images into an interactive
screensaver or wallpaper.